December 5, 2007

another second coming

You are chosen by hell, I’m left unblamed
There is an empire in the boundaries of hell
I see rotting Christ, deeply, slowly, choice fully!
The illusion of fear and the joy of death
My sense crawls by the time of the SECOND COMING


Earth bleeds in search of death by pride...
We all are dying in this second coming
Faith is blind and the rays are dark
Another one to fall in this dark mud
It is “you” again to die in fame, bleed to ease!
Choose your death, evil is God, so is "NIRVANA"


My time to fade, I dig my grave...
I die; your blood shall follow my obituary
Like a domain of death. Church will cry
CROSS will bleed... So as my life
Follow the dust in this new coming... "DEVIL'S COMING"
The holly one... This shall disappear the joy!!


Manjit Kumar Tiwari

No comments:

Post a Comment