December 10, 2007

lost inside

A commuter doomed within
wondering if he is still alive
the rush of life, the effort to fight

under the dark apparition he tries to find
the happiness inside
then smiled, nothing lies beneath the eyes
bound to this man made world, targets to meet.
Eternally, he will die
no wonder why people call it life

crumbled into million confessions his soul yelled,
as he is departed, burn my life!
He followed his shadow, asked to not be like this anymore...
let the world die, let me say goodbye.
once again I breathed, once again he tells a lie

he was still there, gazing into my eyes
I was afraid of the rotting inside
he smiled, killed another life
so easy for him this time

pain I like, pleasure to my eyes
a frenzy desire for blood to drink
for flesh to eat, nothing to fight

and I know I am dead inside
for the rest of my life, I will not find
the perfect rhyme, a divine rhyme
I deserve to die young, all alive!
I can’t live this half dead life.

Manjit Kumar Tiwari

No comments:

Post a Comment