December 5, 2007

mist to blame

It feels like I wish to talk, I would love to go for a walk.
Happened before but this time it’s not like that anymore.
Believe is what I seek and trust is what I have to do
Then I got a letter but not from you
Should have read it would have known
Mystified in disdainful grace, cried but not this time
I was down but courage followed not again!
One more chance, one more walk,
It wasn’t so hard, you were cold, my mistake
All over again, trust me; I am left to be blamed
 
Deserved all but none, loved much and then
Asked so much, got so much, unhappy still
Never meant for me, belonged to someone else
Then I opened my eyes, it was real…
Little dew on my feet and mist to blame

Mystery in the letter waited all night
And when I opened it, got you this time
It was real, I remember…
A walk, a letter, a dream,
In love … shoot me again, by bullet this time...

Manjit Kumar Tiwari

No comments:

Post a Comment